SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
LOCATION: La Quinta Inn & Suites 801 S Ware Rd, Mcallen
TIME: 12:30pm – 4pm
TO REGISTER: $200 Per Ticket, to purchase please TEXT 213-295-1837 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a hands-on makeup workshop! An afternoon of beauty and FUN. This makeup seminar will have attendees follow along while Kat demonstrates from start to finish a complete glamour makeup application on a live model. During this class attendees will be taught:
- skin preparation for makeup application
- foundation matching
- cream/powder contour and color theory
- highlighting and mattifying
- setting makeup for longevity
- eyeshadow blending
- perfecting wing liner
- brush 101
- eyelash application
- and so much more!
Giveaways will be happening throughout the event and treats and refreshments will be available for all attendees. Q&A’s throughout the class is more than welcomed. Please bring you creativity and fierceness, and below is a list of suggested items to bring to the class so you are well prepared.
This class is made for beginners to intermediate makeup skill levels. Perfect for those who want to broaden their own techniques or “start from scratch.” This is done in a follow along style but if you wish you may come and observe and take notes if you wish to not follow along.
LIST OF SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING:
- cream contour kits, OR a concealer 3 shades lighter than your skin tone WITH a concealer 5 shades darker than your skin tone
- loose or pressed powder preferably translucent
- brow products such as pomade, powder, pencil – its your choice
- powder contour kit
- highlighter/shimmer powder or cream
- eye primer
- eyeshadow palettes or singles (please make sure you have a good array of shades going from neautrals to darks and mattes and shimmers)
- eyeliner – your preference of liquid, gel, pencil
- brow gel
- lash adhesive
- setting sprays
- suggested tools: beauty sponges/blenders, flat foundation brush, kabuki (dense) foundation brush, powder brush, blush brush, bronzer brush, angled brush, fan brush, brow brush, liner brush, various eyeshadow brushes, smudge brushes, lash curler, brush cleanser (cinema secrets is perfect for color switching and can be found at Sephora). For sponges Kat will be using Real Techniques, for brushes check out Morphebrushes.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have something from the list above and can not purchase before the workshop IT’S OK. Please do not stress about having every single product or tool. This is why I encourage you to bring something to write notes with so you can still make note of the steps for you to practice later.
What is the refund policy?
Ticket fees are non refundable as advance preparations are needed for the class. Prior to signing up please ensure your schedule allows you to attend. If for any reason the class is cancelled, a full refund will be given to each individual who purchased a ticket.
What do I bring to the class?
For list of makeup items suggested to bring please reference to the list above. It is encouraged for you to bring a pen and notebook to take notes, and a camera for photos. Video recording is not allowed.
May I bring a guest even if they don’t want to participate?
Unfortunately due to the amount of seating, only guest who have purchased a ticket are allowed to attend.
Can I bring my child?
It is best to try and find a sitter for your little one(s) during the time you will be at the seminar in order for you to get the most out of your experience.